Friday, April 22, 2016

PROLEMS WITH VERBS


Exercise 30. After Have, use past participle
C/I
Statement
I
1.      The young girl drunk a glass of milk.
C
2.      Before she left, she had asked her mother for permission.
C
3.      Having finished the term peper, he began studying for the exam.
I
4.      The secretary has broke her typewraiter.
I
5.      The installer should have completes the task more quickly.
C
6.      He has often become angry during meeting.
I
7.      She has rarely rode her horse in the park.
I
8.      Having saw the film, he was quite disappointed.
C
9.      Tom has thought about taking that job.
I
10. You might have respond more effectively.


Exercise 31. After Be, use the present participle or the past participle
C/I
Statement
I
1.      At 12.00 Sam is eat his lunch.
C
2.      We are meeting them later today.
I
3.      The message was took by the receptionist.
C
4.      Being heard was extremely important to him.
I
5.      The Smiths are build their house on some property that they own in the desert.
C
6.      It had been noticed that some staff members were late.
I
7.      The report shoud have been submit by noon.
I
8.      Are the two companies merge into one?
C
9.      He could be taking four courses this semester.
I
10. The score information has been duplicates on the back-up disk.



Exercise 32. After Will, would or other modal, use the base form of the word
C/I
Statement
C
1.      The salescerk might lower the price.
I
2.      The television movie will finishes in a few minutes.
C
3.      Should everyone arrive by 8.00?
C
4.      The method for organizing files can be improved.
I
5.      The machine may clicks off if it is overused.
C
6.      Every morning the plants must be watered
C
7.      The houses with the ocean wiews could sell for considerably more
I
8.      Would anyone liked to see the movie?
C
9.      I don’t know when it will depart
I
10. She will work on the project only if she can has a full-time secretary



No comments:

Post a Comment